Football fans the time is now. If you have not decided where to plunk down the cash this year, you need to do so quickly. With College football in full swing and the NFL regular season right around the corner; there is no time to waste. Choose wisely this year. You simply can’t afford not to. Your time is valuable, and you certainly don’t want to throw your hard-earned money away.
A Rule of Thumb:
Have more than one sportsbook. Every successful gambler has more than one sports book at their disposal. You need more than one, you must have more than one. Why settle for lines that you don’t like? Shop around, its more than often, well worth your time.
What to look for in a good sportsbook:
- Do they pay out with no hassle?
- Do they offer quick and easy deposit options?
- Do they cater to players from the US?
- What about customer service, do they have a good reputation?
- Can I call them on the phone, do they supply a number and can I speak to a real agent in English? Do they resolve disputes quickly and courteously.
- Are they transparent and honest?
- Are their lines/odds competitive?
- Bonuses and contests, do they offer them? What about freebies that pay real cash rewards?
- Rollover, do they kill you with it or do they work with you to make it reasonable?
- Limits, if you beat them are they immediately limiting your wager amounts?
Did your sportsbook make the grade last year?
Consider the above questions as a starting point when choosing what sportsbooks to sign up with this year. Choosing the right books takes a lot of research and a lot of time. You probably have neither.
You work hard for a living and when you play you simply don’t want to be bothered with having to do exhausting research. You want to trust the sportsbooks that you have payed to play with.
We have done our research. We have done the work so that you don’t have to. With our experience and untold, dedicated hours deciphering who is the best book out there; we have come up with a few. Remember, not all sportsbooks are created equal. They may carry a big name and a popular brand but this is certainly not a benchmark for quality.
Most of the “big box” names out there today, simply no longer cater to players from the US. As well; most of them have a bad reputation for pay outs or they slow pay and kill the player with roll over. We have eliminated them and sorted out the top three.
Top three all around sportsbooks for the player’s time, money and ease of mind:
Whichever sportsbook that you decide on this year is ultimately your choice. Our best advice to you is have more than one, look for a sports book that will respect you, listen to you and above all PAY YOU! When you win, you want paid. That’s the bottom line. You play for fun, but when you win you want your money. Have fun this season and good luck.