Week 1 of the NFL had plenty of great action and storylines to follow, and now we bring you the updated Super Bowl LV odds. NFL bettors got to see a lot of what they’ve been waiting for, such as Tom Brady in Tampa Bay, Cam Newton in New England, and the return of Ben Roethlisberger in Pittsburgh.
Some things went as expected, and there were also some surprises. Each outcome and performance had a role in effecting the updated Super Bowl odds.
Here are the odds to win Super Bowl LV after Week 1.
- Baltimore Ravens (1-0) +550
- Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) +550
- New Orleans Saints (1-0) +1100
- San Francisco 49ers (0-1) +1100
- Seattle Seahawks (1-0) +1200
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) +1600
- Dallas Cowboys (0-1) +1800
- Buffalo Bills (1-0) +2200
- New England Patriots (1-0) +2200
- Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) +2500
- Arizona Cardinals (1-0) +3000
- Green Bay Packers (1-0 +3000
- Indianapolis Colts (0-1) +3000
- Los Angeles Chargers (1-0) +3000
- Minnesota Vikings (0-1) +3000
- Philadelphia Eagles (0-1) +3000
- Tennessee Titans (1-0) +3500
- Chicago Bears (1-0) +4000
- Denver Broncos (0-1) +4000
- Los Angeles Rams (1-0) +4000
- Cleveland Browns (0-1) +5000
- Atlanta Falcons (0-1) +6500
- Houston Texans (0-1) +6500
- Las Vegas Raiders (1-0) +6500
- Detroit Lions (0-1) +10000
- Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0) +10000
- New York Jets (0-1) +10000
- Washington Football Team (1-0) +10000
- Carolina Panthers (0-1) +12500
- Miami Dolphins (0-1) +12500
- Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) +15000
- New York Giants (0-1) +15000
The two favorites have the two most explosive quarterbacks in the league on will be featured on many of our free picks. Lamar Jackson led the Baltimore Ravens to a win in Week 1 against the Cleveland Browns.
They were able to do it in convincing fashion, and he looked to start right where he left off in his MVP season last year. However, Jackson hopes to improve his 0-2 record in the playoffs.
Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs are the reigning Super Bowl champions. They will be a hard team to beat, with a potent offense that has a chance to dominate this season.
Coach Andy Reid was finally able to capture a Super Bowl ring, but he might be able to get a few more with his young quarterback.
The Ravens and the Chiefs are both listed at +550 on the updated Super Bowl LV odds.
Everyone was eager to see Brady in a Tampa Bay Buccaneers jersey, but his debut didn’t go as planned. After a successful first drive, he failed to keep up with the New Orleans Saints.
However, they could still be a team to watch out for this season. Brady has more weapons than he ever has, but time is not on his side. We will see if NFL players opt out plays a role in the standings.
The Pittsburgh Steelers were able to win their Week 1 game against the New York Giants. After a bit of a rusty start for the offense, Roethlisberger returned to the play that Steelers fans are accustomed to.
He stayed in the pocket and made some great throws, several to JuJu Smith-Schuster. This could turn into a familiar sight and become a great longshot option to take.
These odds are sure to change in what will be an exciting but strange year for the NFL.